Sunday, April 19, 2009

And here we go again...

I made this new blog (my 8th blog overall) just for the sake of the EC BLOGGER COMEPETITION '09.

Here's the poster for the competition, which I'm not even sure if it is even grammatically correct. But hey, I'm giving them a free product placement here. Anyway, I'm guessing we're supposed to keep a journal about all things EC. My friend, an avid reader of my blogs (whose name will not be mentioned here *coughs* Sean *coughs*), persuaded me to enter. So why not.

I'm just going to snap a picture or two and post them up here and then do what I do best: sucking up, of course.

So, in a way, if the blog should be about saying good things about EC, then I guess I will win. Just kidding. If I win, I win. If I don't, then someone is making a huge mistake. Again, kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment