Monday, April 20, 2009

Everything's New.

Life in general - the new routine.
I have this new routine, which is weird actually. Okay, so my sister is gone (and by gone, I meant gone to study elsewhere). She's not home, so I have to do my homeworks and revisions alone. And every Saturday, my family and I will go out (movies, or brunch) because that's the only time my sister is around. And Sundays, we will have to go to Senai Airport. But on the positive side, the airport has a comic shop.


And what's up with all these pamphlets I've been getting about colleges and universities lately? For God's sake, do I really need to make my mind up now?

School - the new hall.
Okay, so every Monday we will be cramped in the hall for assembly, because the astaka is gone and the new hall is under construction (looks like it). Seriously, those workers need to work faster.

I can't believe this used to be the place we would gather on Monday mornings listening to very interesting and worthwhile speeches and singing the national anthem...

It's... It's a construction site!



The Aloha Towers never look so majestic from this point of view. Oh wait, it never will. But what a view it is. Seeing the same thing for the last four years and then -- POOF! -- gone with the wind, or heavy constructional vehicles. Whichever comes first. Not that I'm saying the astaka can be blew away, it's just that... You get the point.

We need a new hall! Now! Or at least immediately. Please... I said the 'p' word. And it's not peanuts.

And to the Drama Club... boy, the thoughts of HSM is swirling inside my head right now... congrats! I saw your rehearsal and thought you guys were actually bad. But that's just my opinion. Doesn't matter, right? You've won!

Tuition - the new kid.
Oh wait, the new kid is me, actually.

New home (sort of). New school (kind of). New life (not really).
So many changes can make my head loose!
And look at the amount of CAFFEINE I've been taking lately...

*sigh*

Changes are unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment