Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Darkness envelopes.

Rarely does it rain in the morning. Usually, the liquid drops early in the evening. But I guess today was a very rare day because the beginning of it was wet. And EC gets really dark when it rains.


It just went on like that, without warning.


And the raindrops keep falling on my head...


Even the classroom looks dark. Here's my table. It looks cooler in dimmed light. It's just wrapping paper.


I came early to the bio lab during bio period. Again, it's dark from the inside.


This guy didn't seem to mind. He's used to being alone in the dark.


This is what we learned in bio class today.


When we arrived at the physics lab, there are these Antimos thing lying on the table. It's to repel mosquitoes. And it worked, I guess. Mosquitoes be gone!


And then, the sun came out again and the rain was gone.


In the light, I noticed that the rain wasn't the only thing that was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment