Tuesday, May 05, 2009

In cold sweat

It has finally caught up with me. Sickness, I mean.

After more than a year of health (I've been coming to school and having perfect attendance since the 2nd term of 2007), I've finally fallen sick.

I woke up two days ago with cold sweat running down my back in the middle of the night. I can't breathe. Something was blocking my breathing passage. My throat was hurting like hell. I can't even swallow. I feel nauseous and light-headed. Drowsy. I was even hallucinating, for God sake. I experienced fear. My body was heating up. It was the fear in certain death. But it's normal for a person to hallucinate while having a cold. But the last time that happened to me was when I was six or so.

This went on for two days.

It was a complete waste of time. I wish I hadn't been sick. I can't focus. I can't even sit upright. I can't read or do revision. And I just found out that the mid-year is on the 13th or 14th of May. That's a week away.

But still, my health is much more important than that. I mean, if I was sick, how am I supposed to take the exam? I rather be healthy and failed the exam than be sick and feel like I'm being tortured.

Anyway, I finally went to the clinic. The doctor prescribed me some very strong medication. It will last for about a month. The doctor said, either I take that for a month or I could go for a surgery to take out whatever that’s blocking my breathing passage.

I will gladly take the medication.

And this pretty much explain why I haven't gone to school in May yet and why there are no post during the 2nd to the 4th of May.

I know I'm not ready for the mid-year exam yet, but one thing's for sure, I feel a lot better now.

All I can say is COME WHAT MAY.

Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment